Forklift Training Hamilton
The Wisdom Forklift Training courses are two-part programs that include a theory session and practical training. The programs cover all aspects related to forklift truck safety, operation, and a piece of particular equipment. (i.e. You can also find related components, attachments, and battery changers here: Counterbalanced Electric, counterbalanced propane (including propane cylinder exchanging), Counterbalanced stand-up, and Order Picker.
Forklift certification Hamilton programs comply with or exceed all applicable CSA Standards, Federal/Provincial regulations, and Ministry of Labour Guidelines.
Training programs for lift trucks are offered at clients’ locations in Hamilton in either a full-length or refresher format. There are several locations in the GTA that offer public and off-site programs.
1. Lift truck operators must be retrained on theory and practice every three years according to CSA Standard B335-15
2. Safe-Tech programs comply with or exceed the CSA Standard as well as the Ontario Ministry of Labour’s “Guideline to the Safe Operation & Maintenance of Powered Lift Rucks”.
What you will get in our courses?
• Training in classroom theory
• Practical operator testing can be done on up to two pieces of equipment/attachments (provided both tests are conducted at the same time and location as the initial scheduled testing date).
• Record of training report
• Written examinations
• Each participant must sign safety rules
• Individual wallet certificates for participants who have passed both the written and practical test with an 80% score
The advantages of forklift training in Hamilton, Ontario
Wisdom Forklift Training, the Working at Height and Equipment Training Partner for Workplace Safety & Prevention Services, has many of its programs approved by the ministry.
• All applicable standards and regulations are met or exceeded by our programs.
• You can take advantage of On-Site Programs at any time, 24 hours a day, and without paying shift premiums.
• Our training methods include visual aids and custom models that increase interest, comprehension, and retention for all participants.
• Our programs are free for supervisors and managers who don’t use or operate any equipment but are responsible to implement or enforce safety policies. Some exceptions may apply.
• Clients are automatically notified by our internal data management system and tracking system at least 30 working days before they are due to be eligible for recertification.
Wisdom Forklift Safety Products
These courses were designed to meet safety requirements. Contact us if you need specific items that are not listed.
• Fall Protection
• Safety of Lift Trucks
• Warehouse & Dock Safety
Why Wisdom Forklift Training Centre?
- Our certified instructors have years of experience in the forklift industry.
- We are committed to refine the skills, knowledge and confidence of our operators.
- Our on-site forklift training services are available in Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughan, Georgetown, Concord, Etobicoke, Toronto, and Bolton.
- We strive to build long term relationships with our customers who keep coming back to us.
- We have earned a reputation for being one of the best forklift training operators in Ontario.