Arial Boom Lift Truck Training and Certification
The Arial Boom Lift Truck course from Wisdom Forklift Training is OHSA based program. This course teaches the different types of aerial platforms and components. Additionally, it offers pre-operation inspection and safe operation requirements including setup for lift trucks. It provides proper training on operating and moving the machine and hazard avoidance so that you can work safely. Wisdom Forklift training offers training in and around Southern Ontario including Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Bolton, and Concord.
Arial Boom Lift Truck
Arial Boom Lift Truck course is designed using the following parameters:
- CSA Standard CSA-B354.2-01 (R2013) – The CSA Safety Standard for Aerial lifts/platforms identifies the knowledge and practical skills. It evaluates the requirements needed by arial lift operators. The practical evaluation requires lift truck operators to demonstrate competency skills. These skills should be equal or greater to the industry-accepted measurements.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act, REGULATION 851. INDUSTRIAL ESTABLISHMENTS as it pertains to aerial lift safety training.
- Evaluation Forms
- Wall Certificate
- Instructor Course Presentation
- Course Test and Answer Key
- Course Video Supplement
- Wallet Card
- Course Introduction
- Related Government legislation
- Aerial Lift Safety Video
- Responsibilities of the workers, supervisors and employers
- Identify various types of aerial lifts
- Pre-Operational Checks
- Inspection, Maintenance, And Records
- Lift Capacity And Load Limitations
- Requirements and inspection of Fall Protection Equipment
- Safe Operating Procedures