Let our experienced instructors at Wisdom Forklift Training Centre handle your training sessions!
Each of our training instructors are certified forklift trainers having hands-on experience in training individuals at the job site and our facility training centre. We have a passion for workplace safety and provide lessons to keep both employees and the workplace safe.
Get Professional Forklift Training Lessons At Your Convenience- At Your Site, In Your Settings.
Training At The Jobsite
Wisdom Forklift Training Centre provides on-site training for all types and models of forklifts. Each training course is compliant with workplace safety regulations and CSA standards. No matter, where your job site is located in Ontario, we provide on-site training anywhere in the province at your convenience and comfort.
From one or two employees to even groups, our job site training lessons are formulated to meet your needs and covers all sorts of workplace and equipment issues. We cover the locations: Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughan, Georgetown, Concord, Etobicoke, Toronto, and Bolton. Please contact us right now to book a seat, and for any queries you may have.
Training At Our Facility
When it comes to training individuals or groups that are looking for certification as a forklift operator, Wisdom Forklift Training Centre provides training courses at our facility located in Brampton. All training meets workplace safety regulations and CSA standards. Whether you are learning for the first time or knows the basics, we teach you the right and safe operating techniques.
Individual and group classes both are available at nominal rates. Contact our certified forklift operators at Wisdom Forklift Training Centre for booking or for any questions you may have. Before enrolling, refer to our course details and information. Contact us right now to book a seat in one of our courses.
Rules & Regulations For Forklift Operator Training
Basic and advanced training must be conducted by someone with certification. The instructor must be having the knowledge, training, and experience to train operators and evaluate their competence. Every training course shall include:
- Formal instruction
- Practical training- on-site/ off-site
- Evaluation of the trainee performance
- No one is permitted to ride directly on the truck’s forks.
- No one can stand or walk under elevated forklift parts.
- Unauthorized persons may not ride on forklift trucks.
- Passengers may ride only on forklifts designed to carry them.
Keep This In Mind
With the risks associated with forklifts, there is a need for the companies to establish rules to keep the employees and workplace safe. Some of them include:
- Establishing speed limits
- Marking forklift lanes with proper signage
- Drivers must yield to pedestrians
- Drivers must blow horn at all intersections
- Stay at a safe distance from ramps and other forklifts
- Be sure to slow down and take turns slowly and safely
- Always stop before going into reverse
- Making seatbelts mandatory
Why Wisdom Forklift Training Centre?
- Our certified instructors have years of experience in the forklift industry.
- We are committed to refine the skills, knowledge and confidence of our operators.
- Our on-site forklift training services are available in Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughan, Georgetown, Concord, Etobicoke, Toronto, and Bolton.
- We strive to build long term relationships with our customers who keep coming back to us.
- We have earned a reputation for being one of the best forklift training operators in Ontario.