Dockstocker Training & Certification
Dock stocker, also known as stand-up counter balance, is a forklift training course that is a suitable requirement to get the rough dock jobs done. Dock stocker certification is needed to operate with more visibility.
This Dock Stocker Forklift Training course is designed using parameters set out by:
CSA Standard B335-15 – The CSA Safety Standard for Lift Trucks (B335-15) identifies the knowledge, practical skills and evaluation requirements needed by lift truck operators.
The Occupational Health and Safety Act, Regulation 851. Industrial Establishments as it pertains to lift truck safety.
Outline of the Dock Stocker Training Course
- Course Introduction
- Related Government Legislation
- Forklift Training Certification Safety Video
- Responsibilities Of The Workers, Supervisors And Employers
- Identify Various Types Of Lift Trucks
- Pre-Operational Checks
- Inspection, Maintenance, And Records
- Lift Capacity And Load Limitations
- Fuel Safety For Both Electric And Propane Equipment
- Safe Operating Procedures